W. C. McClure can be a difficult one to track down, given time, space and other universal shifts that might be afoot, which is most disconcerting when she disappears in plain sight. If cornered on the subject, she claims merely that she’s looking for something.
Indoctrinated in the secret descriptive arts by the legendary gurus of a remote snow-swept world, W is careful to exercise her literary skills only for the sake of good. It is often a razor’s edge.
Want to show your support?
Independent authors are at a disadvantage the moment they step into the book selling arena. It takes expertise, time, and often expense to get people excited about reading or buying a book. Dedicated indie authors can ALWAYS use your support. Thankfully, there are a number of ways you can help, and they’re pretty easy.
- Buy books! E-Books are an environmentally friendly choice and easy to purchase. Paper books feel great in the hand, look magnificent on a shelf, and they make great gifts, too.
- Go to http://patreon.com/wcmcclure and join one of the tiers to get patron-only access to material, behind the scenes glimpses and extra perks.
- Leave comments on the blog posts you enjoy.
- Write glowing reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. This is incredibly helpful!
- Share with your friends! Encourage reading enthusiasts you know to visit this blog or pick up some books. If they enjoy the read, you’ll have that in common. If they don’t, well, move on and pretend that never happened.
- Swing by and share your reading experiences on social media:
Finally, if you love what you’ve read and need a little extra zest in your life between releases, add your email address at the top right to receive free short stories, announcements and meanderings directly in your inbox.
Thanks for reading!
A heartfelt thanks, and safe skies to you, from the far side of dreams.